Saturday, March 22, 2008

IKEA Swedish Meatballs & Bak Kut Teh with Love

A day out to IKEA and GIANT .....................

Dearest Kw & Me
( simply love his fluffy hair)


My shy boiboi.....


So serious poking the potato


Meatballs & Me




~~~~~~~~~~~~Bak Kut Teh with Love~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heehee.. Dear came over to accompany me as everyone is out in the sea fishing. So I cooked dinner and we had our first homecook meal together wor....... heehee.. It was really enjoyable.
Well, fantastic me decided to (using kw dear as guinea pig) whip up some homecook dishes for him since he so nice to spend time with me at home....

Went to Giant supermarket and any-o-how bought the Australian pork ribs (actually had to confirm and ask the uncle whether which rib is for cooking bak kut teh) , bought small cabbage, fish cake, shokubutsu showering foam, pantene conditioner.

Actually I dun really know how to go marketing, but have to act act abit and pretend i roughly know lah.. hahha... must try then will learn from experience right?!
Well... This is my first attempt at making bak kut teh, Salted vege and frying cabagge. Dont really have any recipe for each of them.. just went ahead and do what I "feel" is right.

the giant bak kut I got from GIANT




I fried cabbage with heart-shaped carrots and stewed salted vege. hehehe.....
All cooked with Love.
Rating as given by KW:
- bak kut teh : 7/10
- Cabbage wif Ai xin carrot : 5/10
- stew salted vege: 8/10
Overall rating: 7/10
~Our first IKEA meatball session & homecook dinner~

0 comments: