Saturday, May 17, 2008

Okie.... its our standard practise to be out every saturday, regardless of watever occasions or natural disaster. So this week... hehe.... still at pasir ris. Aiya... its becoz i am such a lazy pig..
but anyway.. i finally got of bed at the persuasion of weiwei and went for lunch at white sandz.


Yes... I like the yong tau foo at Kopitiam, haha.
I took 7 pcs instead of the usual 6pcs. Regret, 6 pcs was just nice, 7pcs is too much.

I think weiwei really likes tom yam. I bet he would have married a Thai wife if he didnt have me.
Verdict of the tom yam at kopitiam = Not nice


See.... he looks abit like Thai also right?



An auntie version of me looking at weiwei's hp bill.
I can be a serious wife yah know. reading bills is one of my hobby.


After the swim at downtown east.
Tat's his new cap ..... he finally bought it after much deliberation ( plus abit of my "psychoing")
It makes him look like a small boy despite his age...... lolz







0 comments: