Hehe.. :P We just got back to singapore from our taiwan trip and I cant wait to meet deardear again. I asked to meet deardear to catch "You dont mess with the Zohan" at Downtown east becoz I was too lazy to unpack my luggage.
This is wat I call "style" lah... who would expect anyone to be drinking bubble tea and smoking at the same time leh? Nobody bah....
Hehe.. anyway, the movie wasnt very interesting but I just love watching Adam sandler's movie no matter how crappy it is... so poor darling was almost falling asleep in the cinema but his darling wife, me! wans to watch it, so he LL....
ANyway, My uncle won 4D and gave me $50, i decided to treat deardear to Lemongrass since we always been talking about trying the Tom Yum Soup there....
Our usual is green curry.. but then we decided to try the red this time..
Too milky though
Our three dishes plus white rice and tea cost us roughly $55 after the taxes and Service ....
Lemongrass recommended for family meals... best if more members go.. then you can order more dishes to try!! heehee...
0 comments:
Post a Comment