Thursday, May 8, 2008

White Sand Kopitiam Food again.....

Okay... seriously, there is nothing much to eat in White sandz and I am damn lazy to walk all the way to kopitiam or downtown east to eat, so I always choose to have dinner with Weiwei at Kopitiam.

And what ever the lady wants, the lady gets it.

So , after my work at simei , I took the mrt back to Pasir ris and waited for weiwei to finish work......

According to my calorie requirements given by my online weight management advisor, I can only have Yong tau foo (with non fried stuff plus noodle) or have soup beef noodle for dinner. Well, I was craving for Yong tau foo so I went to ordered it.
6 items plus beehoon soup cost about $3.80 and the food tasted fresh , soup was tasty. So I would recommended that for dinner at White sandz Kopitiam.



Deardear tried the "vegetarian" claypot rice.....
Do not know what it tasted like.. but dun think he likes it.... becoz he wasnt smilling except when I smile at him... lolz

US


So sweet... awwwwww... I am his precious darling... dun play play huh...
Thats all for today about WHite sandz kopitiam Foodies. We shall post some reviews on other stall soon. So far we tried the Korean stall (good), the western stall (not bad), Japanese stall (Can eat), claypot rice stall (abit cannot make it), Yong Tau Foo (Superb)....

0 comments: